Repair and replacement of goods
What is our policy regarding the repair and replacement of goods?
The business activities of the Dominator brand are regulated by French legislature. The consumer protection law and the rules regarding distance trading have been implemented into our business policies.
Replacement under guarantee
- Should the product fail within the warranty period due to the conditions described in the guarantee section, the customer has the right to request that the item be repaired.
- If the item is irreparable, we will provide a replacement.
- If the item in question is no longer available, we will offer the customer a full refund – excluding delivery costs.
- All delivery costs incurred for the return to us of items for repair or replacement shall be borne by the customer.
- All delivery costs incurred for the delivery of repaired or replaced items back to the customer shall by borne by Dominator.
Purchase Return Policy
- The customer has the right to return the purchased item within 28 days from the date of purchase without indicating the reason.
- All return delivery costs incurred shall be borne by the customer.
- The customer will receive a full refund for the returned items – excluding delivery costs.
- All returned items will be inspected for damage and operability. The item should be clean, unused and in good working order.
- In the event that returned items do not correspond to their ‘as sold’ state, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and return the item to the customer.
How to return or exchange the purchased item?
The item should be returned within 28 days of the purchase date.
- In the first instance, contact us to advice that you are returning the item. At this stage you can indicate the reason for the return, to help us improve our service.
- We will provide you with our product return service address in France to which the item should be sent.
- You must provide the purchase order number and your address details. This information is necessary for us to administer the full refund.
- When sending the item back to us, please ensure that you retain the postal receipt. In the event that your item gets lost it will be required.
- Postal returns can take up to 14 days, (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Upon receipt of the returned item, you will be informed and a full refund will be made via the original purchasing method. As a rule the refund is processed within one working day of receipt. The actual transfer of the refund may take up to 10 days to show in your account depending on your bank.
- In the event that returned items do not correspond to their ‘as sold’ state, we reserve the right to refuse the item and return it to the customer.